Transfer and Innovation
Researcher Support Services
- We help you protect your work by defining your intellectual property protection strategy.
- Preparation of confidential disclosure agreements (CDA), research collaboration agreements (RCA), material transfer agreements (MTA).
- Search of public grants or private financing for the subsequent development of technology which may increase its value.
- Search of stakeholders who may be interested in the technology developed by researchers for its licensing or maturing.
- Creation of spin-offs.
- Training in innovation methodologies and in methodologies for the promotion of creativity.
- Analyses of processes and improvement of work flow by means of Lean methodologies.
Services to businesses
- Signing of agreements with companies or other entities in order to continue the development of the products created by our researchers and get them into the marketplace.
- By collaborating with partners, we make good use of our existing resources and capacities, providing experience to improve our competitiveness.
- Financial assessment and search of projects or calls to develop an innovation strategy in companies by further developing those technologies developed by our researchers.
|COMPANY OBJECTIVE||FORM OF COOPERATION|
A company wants to access intellectual property (IP) that already exists or is being created
Licensing agreement with the owner of the IP (exceptional IP assignment)
A company wants to commission research at a research institute
Mabel Sampedro Parada (Responsable)
+34 981 951 195 (ext. 251 195)
Miriam Cebey López
+34 981 951 196 (ext. 251 196)
Pilar Montes Lourido
+34 981 955 684 (ext. 255 684)
Juan José Sánchez Aguilar
+34 981 955 345 (ext. 255 345)