- The improvement of treatments: personalised therapy and reduction of side effects.
- The optimization of techniques for diagnostics: advanced technologies and standardization.
- The promotion of a research space with animal and cellular experimental models that facilitate dialogue between basic and clinical researchers.
- To provide a personalized scope of medicine based on the needs of each cancer patient.
- The promotion of translational research, eminently directed towards the needs of cancer patients.