Direct Digital Molecular Detection (Nanostring)
It eliminates the synthesis, amplification and preparation of cDNA libraries to reduce technical variations in the assay and reduces the need for experimental replicates.
The nCounter® Assay System allows hundreds of mRNAs, miRNAs, SNVs, CNVs or proteins to be analyzed directly by direct digital molecular detection, in a single reaction in the absence of enzymes (no reverse transcription or amplification). It is a system of high sensitivity and reproducibility, with great multiplexing capacity (up to 800 genes in the same reaction), which not only reduces the number of necessary reactions, but also saves amount of RNA/DNA that is required for the test.
In this technology, each target molecule is identified by a molecular “bar code” formed by the sequential combination of six fluorochrome units of four different colors. These barcodes hybridize directly with the molecules of interest, and can be individually quantified without the need for sample amplification, thus providing highly sensitive digital data. Each “Bar Code” binds to an individual and specific target molecule, so that we can measure the actual number of target molecules in a sample.
Advantages of the technology
• Speed: It does not require any type of enzymatic reaction (neither amplification, obtaining cDNA nor preparation of libraries). Therefore, it avoids technical variation and, consequently, a possible bias in the results.
• It requires a small amount of RNA: therefore, the sample saving is considerable.
• High precision, sensitivity and reproducibility: greater precision than qPCR and without the need for technical replication. The correlation between technical aftershocks exceeds 0.99. Accuracy and sensitivity are maintained even at low expression levels.
• Versatility – Chemistry is highly tolerant to difficult sample types. By not requiring enzymes, the system can work with a wide variety of sample types and qualities, even being able to obtain optimal results from paraffin-embedded samples (FFPE) where the starting material is highly degraded, or it can even work with cell lysates without the need to carry out an RNA extraction.
• Multiplexing capacity: analyze hundreds of targets in a single tube (up to 800 genes). Possibility of using pre-designed panels or building custom panels with the targets of interest
• Simple data processing: data output in csv format. The data can be exported and exploited with commonly used software.
|IDIS internal fees||Public organizations||Private organizations|
|nCounter Mouse Immunology Kit V1 CSO||353,0 €||353,0 €||353,0 €|
|nCounter Mouse Inflammation V2 CSO||310,3 €||310,3 €||310,3 €|
|nCounter GX Human Kinase V2 CSO||334,3 €||334,3 €||334,3 €|
|nCounter GX Human Immunology V2 CSO||363,5 €||363,5 €||363,5 €|
|nCounter PanCancer Pathways Panel CSO||466,9 €||466,9 €||466,9 €|
|nCounter PanCancer Mous Pathways Pan CSO||466,9 €||466,9 €||466,9 €|
|nCounter PanCancer Immune Prof Panel CSO||466,9 €||466,9 €||466,9 €|
|nCounter PanCancer Mouse Imm Profil CSO||466,9 €||466,9 €||466,9 €|
|PanCancer Human Progression Panel CSO||466,9 €||466,9 €||466,9 €|
|nCounter Human Inflammation V2 CSO||310,3 €||310,3 €||310,3 €|
|nCounter Human Stem Cell CSO||241,4 €||241,4 €||241,4 €|
|nCounter Human Reference CSO||184,7 €||184,7 €||184,7 €|
|Human Myeloid Innate Immune Panel V2||466,9 €||466,9 €||466,9 €|
|Mouse Myeloid Innate Immune Panel V2||466,9 €||466,9 €||466,9 €|
|nCounter Neuropathology Human CSO||466,9 €||466,9 €||466,9 €|
|nCounter Neuropathology Mouse CSO||466,9 €||466,9 €||466,9 €|
|nCounter CAE CSO||230,5 €||230,5 €||230,5 €|
|nCounter Human Neuroinflammation CSO||466,9 €||466,9 €||466,9 €|
|nCounter Mouse Neuroinflammation CSO||466,9 €||466,9 €||466,9 €|
|nCounter Hu PanCancr IO360 CSO Panel Std||538,9 €||538,9 €||538,9 €|
|nCounter Hu Breast Cancer 360+ Panel Std||538,9 €||538,9 €||538,9 €|
|nCounter Hum Autoimmune Profiling Panel||466,9 €||466,9 €||466,9 €|
|nCounter Mous Autoimmune Profiling Panel||466,9 €||466,9 €||466,9 €|
|nCounter Human Autoimmune Discovery||466,9 €||466,9 €||466,9 €|
|nCounter NHP Immunology||466,9 €||466,9 €||466,9 €|
|XT-GXA-P1CS-048||136,5 €||136,5 €||136,5 €|
|XT-GXA-P1CS-096||125,8 €||125,8 €||125,8 €|
|XT-GXA-P1CS-192||122,9 €||122,9 €||122,9 €|
|XT-GXA-P1CS-384||115,2 €||115,2 €||115,2 €|
|XT-GXA-P1CS-576||112,3 €||112,3 €||112,3 €|
|nCounter v2 Cancer CN Assay CSO||316,1 €||316,1 €||316,1 €|
|nCounter Human Karyotype Panel CSO||386,5 €||386,5 €||386,5 €|
|Human v3 miRNA Assay CSO||429,0 €||429,0 €||429,0 €|
|Mouse v1.5 miRNA Assay CSO||411,3 €||411,3 €||411,3 €|
|Rat v1.5 miRNA Assay CSO||411,3 €||411,3 €||411,3 €|
|XT-CNV-P1CS-048||227,1 €||227,1 €||227,1 €|
|XT-CNV-P1CS-096||192,2 €||192,2 €||192,2 €|
|XT-CNV-P1CS-192||173,8 €||173,8 €||173,8 €|
|XT-CNV-P1CS-384||145,6 €||145,6 €||145,6 €|
|XT-CNV-P1CS-576||136,8 €||136,8 €||136,8 €|
VAT not included.